Whether you’re studying in a classroom, in an airplane, in a coffee shop, or at the beach, We got cha covered (“We have everything you need”)!
The Slangman Guide to STREET SPEAK 3 is the last book in the “Street” series. STREET SPEAK 3 introduces you to popular slang and idioms used in a variety of situations including dating – everything from the pick up (“beginning of a relationship”) to the break up (“end of a relationship”) and everything in between!
Once you learn all the slang used in dating, you’ll definitely know if someone is either hitting on (“flirting with”) you or just not into (“not interested in”) you!
The Slangman Guide to STREET SPEAK 3 contains popular chapters on slang and idioms associated with:
- Dating & Relationships
- Emergency Situations
- Television & Entertainment
- Teens & Students (Jr. High – University)
- Being Politically Correct
- Sports (Popular terms used in daily conversations)
- Foreign Words that Americans Used Every Day
- Alliterations & Repeating Words
- “The Slangman Files” – a special section in each chapter with slang & idioms used in categories